4 Hours Dubai Private Tour
A quick four hour tour of Dubai best suited for short term visitors to the city and transit travelers.
Duration: Four hours
Package:Private car ride with pickup and drop off within Dubai, Guide (Dubai Tourism and Commerce Marketing DTCM licensed), bottled water.
We will pick you up from your place – Cruise Ship Terminal or Airport/ Hotel lobby. Our journey will proceed in a luxurious six-seater Toyota Previa car.
Price:USD 159 / AED 580 for 1 to 4 people (English Speaking Guide).
Price:USD 199 / AED 726 for 1 to 4 people (Arabic / Spanish / Italian / German / French / Portuguese / Chinese / Japanese / Russian Speaking Guide).
Each additional person (above 4 persons) will be chargeable at USD 40 with English Speaking Guide and USD 50 with other languages Guide.
- Stop for photo sessions at Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building at 829.9 meters including antenna.
- Palm Jumeirah Island and photography stop near Atlantis Hotel – An artificial archipelago in the emerald waters of the Arabian Gulf, Palm Jumeirah, looks like a stylized palm tree from above.
- Stop at Burj Al Arab for photo sessions. Burj Al Arab is a stunning sail-shaped hotel that offers wonderful experiences including optional chauffeur-driven Rolls-Royce, helicopter trips, private beach access, and leisure on a breathtaking terrace with pools and cabanas.
- Stop for photo sessions at Jumeirah Mosque which is built from white stone with twin minarets framing a large central dome and with a capacity of 1200. Non-Muslim guests are welcome six days a week and women are required to wear scarves.
- Abra (Water taxi) ride – Abra water taxi is a small motorized boat that can hold 20 people. The traditional ride in an Abra across the Creek is best to experience the historic neighborhoods from the water.
- The Gold Souk and The Spice Souk - Located in Deira, the alleyways of Spice Souk will fill you with aromas of the past through its mounds of herbs and spices, incense and rose petals. Gold Souk has covered walkways offering a huge selection of gold, silver, diamond and other precious stones and metals.
The above itinerary is flexible. We will pick you up and provide guides to suit your convenience. If you need to spend more than four hours the charge will be USD 40 with English speaking guide and USD 50 with other languages speaking Guide for each extra hour.